Acrylic Nail Application What Is A Normal Application Of Acrylic Nails, And Why Do The Sides Of My Nails Hurt Now?

What is a normal application of acrylic nails, and why do the sides of my nails hurt now? - acrylic nail application

I went to a local beauty salon for acrylic nails for a wedding. It was my first time. I think she has done an excellent job, and has lasted. Finally, I want them to, and recently decided he wanted to return.

This time I went to another salon and asked for acrylic nails. Instead of nails, plastic, as described above, and short nails, and put dust / water directly to the seal. I was not sure if I raise them something too, so I just quietly, but before I knew it was clean! It is not what I wanted, but said nothing, and is today one days later, and the skin on the nail is painful. I had this pain before, and I am concerned, maybe screwed a manicure. Is this something common? It should be brought to false acrylic nails? I am so confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment