Sudden Hearing Loss Causes More Condition_symptoms Infection Caused Hearing Loss?

Infection caused hearing loss? - sudden hearing loss causes more condition_symptoms

I am 28 and have a kind of virus) the spread (colds, flu, you know. However, approx. 2 weeks ago I had a sudden loss of hearing in left ear. I went to the emergency room and gave me an antibiotic. I had it for over 5 days and does not improve, then I went back to the emergency room and they gave me a different antibiotic and a stronger decongestent. I got this antibiotic for 2 days now without any improvement. I'm like mirrors off. If this is done for all? Or you know someone who was? I need some advice. I will always deaf? When should I begin to hear again? Any information would be useful. Thanks

1 comments:

sarahsun... said...

Hello,

I recommend that you consult your family doctor. You may have to refer to an ENT (ear, nose and throat) doctor.

The advantage of the continuing medical care by a family doctor is that you can refer to appropriate medical and monitor their progress. The emergency department is treating only the immediate symptoms, but usually have a system that can track your progress.

If you an ENT, directed, your hearing care hearing tests to receive. A hearing test is the nature of your hearing loss. If a cold or flu, a hearing problem has caused the middle ear (known as conductive hearing loss) will investigate alternative treatments. The other type of sensorineural hearing loss (also known as a loss of nerve). This type of hearing loss is irreversible in general. Until there is a hearing test, you will not be able to know what the outcome of May as possible.

Often, hearing loss is caused by colds or flu be solved - but it may take several months. Sometimes find themselves with a change in your hearing.

Therefore, a visit to the GP is the first step, then you can start your treatment plan.

Post a Comment