Fibroids And Pmdd Asked Earlier, But Maybe It Didn't Compute?... Any Input Here...?

Asked earlier, but maybe it didn't compute?... any input here...? - fibroids and pmdd

I'm only on Yaz for PMDD, which began taking in October. Usually my period comes on Fri / Sat / Sun if I have a new pill pack on Sunday.
My time never came when she was due. I am technically after 8 days. No, there is no possibility of pregnancy, as well as the Essure procedure done back in 12/04.
I had menstrual cramps for a few days, sometimes very heavy. However, there was no bleeding. I have a HX of fibroids and polyps, and I know there is a small fibroid in the present. I also had ovarian cysts and pain in my left ovary almost continuously.
I had made an ablation in 12/04, has informed my time. In light of Yaz times. I will be in January 40 I juc this is something recorded perimenopause? I had symptoms of perimenopause, when I was 36, nothing too serious, especially hot flashes.
Is that a reason, my gynecologist, or simply wait to call and see what happens next month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment