How To Tell The Difference Between Herpes And Ingrown Hair How Can You Distinguish The Difference Between An Ingrown Hair And A Herpie?

How can you distinguish the difference between an ingrown hair and a herpie? - how to tell the difference between herpes and ingrown hair

I work in the sex industry in legal prostitution, and I wonder how I can beween the difference is an ingrown hair and bump bump Herpie know, I recently had a client who had a bump on the shaft your penis near the testicle and I said, it was an ingrown hair, I'm gone. I googled on Google and red hair who looked like that! But then I googled and genital herpes couldve that have been, because the potholes are so Herpie Bashful, but there was a single blow.

2 comments:

LINDSEY S said...

Sometimes you can not really say. Herpes can be very sweet to apologize or look like something. Herpes may break small enough to be raised buttons. The person who does not know itself, with perhaps even for sure. I'm sure you know, people can not lie on an STD.
The only way you know for sure is that if you have a break, and his partner, or if you test your doctor will do a blood test for herpes in 2-6 months.

newyorka... said...

HA HA HA, that people could make people laugh, but nothinq .. a legal prostitute ... is that even real? Prostitution is against the law last time I heard .. In what state or country where you live exactly? very interesting; D

But the genital herpes to your question .. Cold Sore presented as the first papules not .. So, if a light bulb has been assumed it was herpes, lmao.

Post a Comment