Directors And Officers Liability Coverage Can Someone Help Me With These Business Law Questions?

Can someone help me with these business law questions? - directors and officers liability coverage

Can someone help me with this question of corporate law? (These are just the practice exam questions that need to know, and no, I'm in law school).

has 3 questions you need help, can someone help me? Thank you.

Question 1) Which of the following is a true statement about the bribery of foreign public officials?

A. If the purpose of the payment is the official acting in his official capacity in order to get asked a business opportunity, the bribery of foreign public officials available to be prohibited.

Example, corruption of minors is prohibited, even if the payments are accelerated administrative process.

C. Although the corruption of petty officials in the United States is legal in a foreign country it is prohibited for U.S. companies to participate in corruption.

D. The officers and directors may be against the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act penalty of up to $ 200 million and an imprisonment of twenty years.
The company can not pay the fine for the officer or director.


Question 2) ABC Corp. develops a soft drink called CaroliThu Cola. Soft drinks in cans come with labels that feature a photo of a famous actress, Carol Burnett. Authorities refused to ABC Corp. has the authority, a soft-drink market. This question should focus,
especially in the amendment of the Constitution of the United States?

AC Fifth Amendment Seventh Amendment
D. B. First Amendment Ninth Amendment


Question 3) Which of these types of cases that the courts decide on the basis of consumers 'reasonable'?

A. C. Rising False Advertising
B. Size and D. Job responsibilities discrimination

3 comments:

r2mm said...

1. C (I think - they are all spelled correctly?)
2. Finally, the freedom of expression - B
3. probably B

I think I took business law and makes me realize.

r2mm said...

1. C (I think - they are all spelled correctly?)
2. Finally, the freedom of expression - B
3. probably B

I think I took business law and makes me realize.

betotron don said...

Q-One is in front
Q-two is b
Q-three is the highest

Post a Comment