Emt Training California Where Can I Find Schools To Become An EMT Near Irvine, California?

Where can I find schools to become an EMT near Irvine, California? - emt training california

I live in Irvine, California, and reliable transportation. I was not the city of Irvine is limited, but rather somewhere in the vicinity (if possible).

I would like to be trained and educated, preferably an EMT EMT-Paramedic. I can hardly a school with the course. Until now, searching the Internet I have partner schools in Los Angeles and several schools online.

Can someone kindly help me please find schools with EMT course in the vicinity of Irvine, CA?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many colleges offer EMT programs, and some major universities that focus on ambulance services. Go to a Web site as assist.org should help in the situation, and I think the south coast, the university he has in his area. My friend is an EMT and I will for the next semester, when I go to a physiotherapist

Post a Comment